Thursday 11 April 2013

Visible image Molly with a twist

Lisa has just got another order from Visible Image, and i thought I would show you a card I made using the cutie Molly - but with a bit of a twist ...
Molly looks really sweet until you notice the teddy is headless!!!  That got me thinking about zombie-fying Molly!  I simply coloured her skin as I normall do and then went over using pastel biege promarker to give that undead look!!  I added the stitching using marsh green promarker, but resisted adding any blood!!
I distressed round her using pumice stone distress ink.  I stamped the hearts from the Teen extra set in versamark and then embossed them using hunter green frantage before cutting them out.  I used papers from MME pads and embossed the plain one suing a Sizzix folder.  To add texture, but keep that girly feel I added jute raffia and a lace/pearl string.  Finally I stamped the sentiment and cut it out and added a  button.

Do pop over to the shop and facebook group to see what other fabulous things are in stock.

And don't forget, there is also a That Craft Place challenge every fortnight - you can find it HERE.

  Supplies:
Colouring medium: promarkers
Skin: sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink, pastel beige
Hair: warm grey 1-5
Clothes: marsh green, apple cider,pear green
Papers: MME
Embellishments: hearts from Teen extra set, lace and pearl string, raffia, button

1 comment: