Tuesday 26 February 2013

Visible Images - Max






I thought I would make a tag for a change, and a boy/grungy one!  I coloured Max in using my pens and then cut him out.  I stamped the metal plate background over the whole tag - as the stamp is clear acrylic it is easy to line up to get a repeating pattern.  The tag was distressed and inked round with black soot distress ink.  I die cut the clock and fence using grunge paper, and then coloured them using black soot and silver alchol ink.  The metal tag was embossed and covered with the same alcohol ink, and gently sanded.  I added some stickers to it and dabbed black soot distress ink over it.  Finally the seam binding was distressed with black soot and the tag tied through it.

Supplies: 
Sentiment: Tim Holtz chit chat stickers
Colouring medium: promarkers 
Skin: coral sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink 
Hair: Warm grey 1-5
 Clothes: midnight blue, twilight sky, grey green, soft aqua
black, cool grey 2-5, ice grey 1,2
Papers: 



1 comment: