Thursday 10 May 2012

Space Cadet

Hi all, Kerry here, just popping on to show you a boys card for our current challenge over on our challenge blog.  Now I have to admit, me and male cards don't go hand in hand lol and I really struggles this week.  The stamps are from woodware called space cadets and you can find them in the shop. I'm not sure the whole thing sits right but I love my moon, I used texture paste, coloured it with black paint, cut a circle and shopped off half and spread the coloured paste all over.  Then I had fun stamping bottle ends in it to give a crater expression.


For some reason I imagined a space rocket flying through space advertising!!!!  definitely different lol.  Our challenge finishes Saturday evening so why not enter before then and have a chance on winning a £10 Crafters Companion voucher.  Thanks for looking :-) Kezzy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment