Monday 9 April 2012

Happy Spring

Hi all, it's Kerry here, I apologise for not popping on sooner with some spring inspiration for our currant challenge over on our challenge blog, but of course I think everyone has been busy with Easter lol.  I made a basket using paperartsy stamps and dies, which you can find on our shop website, if you can't find what your looking for, get in touch with Lisa and she will do her magic and find what your looking for, craft wise that is lol.
I have taken a close up of the flower I made using the dies and background stamps, I used paperartsy squiggly minis 8, 10 and backgrounds 6.  On the basket I used swirls and curls 5 and the letters from words 4.  A lot of embossing and distress inks on both the box and flower.  I also stitched a button to hold the flower together.




Hope you all have a fantastic bank holiday Monday (UK) and I shall be back sometime in the week to give some more spring inspiration.  Thanks for looking :-) Kezzy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment