Monday 20 February 2012

Gorjuss Girl


This has to be one of my favourite Gorjuss Girl stamps that I got from That Craft Place, so much so that I even treated a crafty friend to one too. So I just had to share. It's one of those stamps that can be used for lots of different occassions from birthday, get well soon, thinking of you, just to say hello, I'm sure you'll think of more. It also has the appeal; as do all the range, for different age ranges. It's great with pro markers, water colours, or why not try simply stamping and heat embossing in brown onto kraft coloured card or glassine papers. Thanks for having a nosey.
Luv Dawn H

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card Dawn, I agree she is a lovely stamp
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful cards made Dawn well done....love your blog background:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, I love the colours and the stamps is gorgeous I also love the colouring and the heart button is fab. Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful i love ur LO and i love the criss cross card xxx

    ReplyDelete